Financial Services in the Cayman Islands
Queensgate is licensed with the Cayman Islands Monetary Authority under the following laws and licenses:
- The Banks and Trust Companies Law (Trust Licence)
- The Mutual Funds Law (Mutual Fund Administrator – Full Licence)
- The Securities Investment Business Law (Securities – Registered Person)
Queensgate is licensed to provide a full range of offshore financial services including Trust and Corporate Services including provision of independent non-executive directors for investment funds.
Queensgate provides professional non-executive director services for a portfolio of some of the fund industry’s best know managers. We offer both individual and corporate directors and pride ourselves on the quality of service we provide to our clients. Our directors comply with the Cayman Islands Director Registration and licensing Law and are supported by a team of experienced professionals.
As a licensed trust company, Queensgate can serve as the trustee for funds structured as Cayman Islands unit trusts as well as private trusts set up for the purpose of estate planning. Our services also include provision of shareholder trustee for special purpose vehicles and administration of trusts set up for charitable purposes. Our trust team are highly experienced and have been providing trustee services for over 25 years.
Queensgate provides a number of corporate administration services including:
- Provision of registered and principal office
- Providing regulatory and compliance services
- Acting as voluntary liquidator
- Providing board support and company secretarial services